Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Joy

So I had the best Mother's Day ever! We got up and Broderick made breakfast we hung out for a while and both of the boys went down for naps at the same time! I got some quiet time after that and when Gabriel got up we made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies ginger bread cookies...Gabriel was my big helper, mixing the cookie dough and forming perfect little balls he them mashed down in to cookies. After the gingerbread cookies cooled off we iced them with blue icing, making smiley faces and hearts on some and flowers and stars on others. Later that night my youngest, Julian, gave Broderick and I a huge treat...his first steps! Julian took 3 steps at once and then squated down to the floor...since then he has been trying to walk between the couch and chairs and table. If Broderick holds out his hand, Julian will try to walk to him...if I hold out my hand...he squats down and crawls super fast to me...lol...still wants mommy to pick him up and protect him....lol...thats my job! so I love it! Gabriel spent the day singing his love you song "Dinky dinky dinky dink, dinky dinky doo...I love you! I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening and underneath the MOON! Dinky dinky dinky dink, dinky dinky dooo I LOVE YOUUUU!" Isnt that the cutest thing you ever heard?!

No comments:

Post a Comment